Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Demonstration Plan

For my demonstration I plan on bringing my 1975 camaro, which is my race car, my 1980 camaro, which is my street car, and my sportbike to the parking lot to show the class. I will take them through the safety devices and explain what the purpose of them is. I will show them what makes the car different form a regular street car, like the tires and exhaust. I will also have a slideshow with pictures of different drag racing cars and information about them. I will have to trailer the 1975 camaro here because it is not street legal, but the 1980 camaro and the bike I will drive here. I will start the cars and bike to let the class hear how loud they are, and let them sit in the ’75. I don’t believe I can drive any of them as a demonstration because of the schools rules and what not. It would be really cool to do a burnout to show how to warm up your tires before a race. I will just have to describe how to do a burnout in my slideshow; I will put pictures of cars doing them and things like that.

No comments: